Cloudflare has reported on its Q3 earnings report for 2021. Revenue is up 51% year over year and gross profit also increased.
Cloudflare has been building itself up as quite an important company when it comes to web infrastructure, with recent expansion into new services such as its alternative service to S3 from AWS.
- Revenue: $172.3 million, up 51% year over year.
- Gross Profit: $134.8 million, up from $87.2 million in Q3 2020.
- Operating Income (Loss): $26.5 million loss, up from $21.3 million in Q3 2020.
- Net Income (Loss): $107.3 million loss, up from $26.5 million in Q3 2020.
- Net Cash Flow: Negative $6.9 million, compared to $2.0 million for Q3 2020.
- Cash on hand and cash equivalents as of 30/09/2021: $1,813.9.
Cloudflare predicts a total revenue of $184.0 to $185.0 million in Q4 and total revenue for the full fiscal year of 2021 to be $647.0 to $648.0 million.
Since the start of 2021, Cloudflare stock is up by around 247.20%.